Scratch and Dent 80 series bull bar available at ARB

Hello all,

I picked up a scratch and dent bull bar from the good folks at ARB in Renton, WA. They were great guys to deal with and gave me a great price on the bumper. I saw that they had a non-winch scratch and dent bar in their warehouse. Matt gave me the go ahead to post this info on Ih8mud. I am not sure if they ship these bars since I am located about 30min from them. The contact info is: mattg@arbusa.com.

Please post up if you acquire this bar from them so people are not emailing Matt for the next 5 years.

Happy wrenching,
Jason

jfz80

I called then off and on for a couple years before just getting one at retail.... the bars come up somewhat frequently but never seemed to be a winch variety.

Thats how I got my winch bumper, I didnt see any dents but there were a few scratches from shipping, I can see how people could be upset about paying nearly $1,000 for a scratched bumper, But I didnt mind.
Good luck all

akarilo

Bought my "scratched", non-winch version back in November. Paid $485 plus shipping (to OK). Shipping was $140. Not very scratched either. Hope this helps.

romey

hmm, you'd have to butcher that thing to get it to take a winch huh?? for that price, i'd find more reasons to not need a winch, realistically...i would barely use it...hmm....

I am betting that phone is better than email, the main phone is listed on their website.

Top Bottom