Scottsdale Pavillions? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

offroader5 said:
Blam!!!

And Bla Blam...D@mn, twice in less than six posts. :D

Bitch! Your just mad cause your junk'll drop a quart on the way to the Pavillions.

s*** yeah my draglink is fixed. Had to fix it on the trail to get her home. I'll wheel that bitch till I bend that one too.

BMAN said:
s*** yeah my draglink is fixed. Had to fix it on the trail to get her home. I'll wheel that bitch till I bend that one too.

That's not fixed, that's rigged. :bounce:

When??

So is this a go? When? What Saturday? This Saturday the 8th?? I'm in! :bounce:

snakesource said:
Cliff,

here's a back shot of your cruiser I took back in 1999 Pavillions show.

Wow! Another blast from the past!. I think you have a rig from Musil, U'ren and Renfro in there too. Don't remember the red hardtop one though.

So who is this behind the snakesource id? :confused:

I was there a few weeks ago. I hadn't been there in years since they started sectioning off the parking lot. I was passing by after dinner and stopped in. I had my wife's Charger R/T. Dropped the tranny 30 minutes later. F'in Dodge.

I'm in. Call the time and date.

I need to finish getting the body work done before I take 'Maggie' out to show her off. I did spend some time on her this past week and got the front bumper straight again and the front grille blacked out and in place. I just need to get the headlamp supports for the driver side and cut the bent ones out and weld the new ones in and get a new lamp door. After that it's time to replace the hood with the new one I already have, and pick up both fenders and install them. A little sanding and a coat of OEM white paint and she will be good to show.

BTW, anyone with a lead on straight used fj62 fenders or (new at a decent price) please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom