Scoping out '84 Cruiser for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone provide a link for me that will tell me about '84 Land Cruisers? I really don't know anything about them and there is one for sale locally and I'm wondering if I should pick it up... It looks to be a bit beat and has 129k miles or so. Owner says it runs and drives fine.

I'm wondering about availablity of parts, if the vehicle is worth anything restored or if it's a good one to hack up for a trail rig.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply, I've left a message asking for details but the guy hasn't called me back yet.

Is there a way to tell from the body style which it is (Man, I know toyota p\u's and 4runners but know nothing of LC's), I have a side-shot picture.

FJ 40 is a two door and looks like a jeep, only the fj 40 is much, much, better.
Fj 60 is a 4 door full sized Cruiser with two round head lights.
Fj 62 is just like the 60 but the 62 has 4 square head lights and automatic everything. Tranny, windows, door locks, mirrors and Antenna.

Good luck.

Thanks man. It's a FJ60 then, it's a 4 door... I'll get back to let ya'll know the details, even if I don't want it, someone else may. It's not at a bad price of $1500 but I don't know how rusty it is. I'll be checking the frame carefully if I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom