Scion head unit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
thought i might post here first. Anyone interested in a scion head unit? practically new, been using it for less than 5 months. it's trimmed down a bit to fit the dash. let me know if interested. will post pictures up later.

Is this the cool one that can change colors?

$40 sounds like an f'ing steal for anyone wanting this HU. Does it have the ipod adapter for those interested?

If it wasn't already trimmed down for a cruiser and had the ipod adapter, I'd grab it and swap out the Scion head unit in my daughter's Xa. Her's does not have the ipod adapter and when I checked a year or more ago with Cdan, the HU w/ipod was pricey and he only had one left for an '05! We passed on it.

$40 sounds like an f'ing steal for anyone wanting this HU. Does it have the ipod adapter for those interested?

unfortunately i do not have the adapter, or any adapter for that matter.

I'm interested in this, though I don't know which Scion unit it is. Is it the in-dash 6 disc type?
What would be required to add an Ipod interface?
Aside from purchaing it from you, are there any other expenses - ie plug adapters, etc?

Thanks

Markus

I'm interested in this, though I don't know which Scion unit it is. Is it the in-dash 6 disc type?
What would be required to add an Ipod interface?
Aside from purchaing it from you, are there any other expenses - ie plug adapters, etc?

Thanks

Markus

it's a single cd player and the only adapter you would need is for the IPOD and satellite radio. otherwise it connects straight to the stock wiring.

I think I'd rather put in a multi disc unit. Thanks though.

i'll take it.
PM sent.

No way man.. lol. I remember how excited I was to complete the trimming and sanding/smoothing to fit the one I have now only to find out... it's orange. That and the cd player doesn't eject discs anymore. This puppy's mine. MINE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom