Scheel-mann seat install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you get your heated seats wired up? I just purchased the Vario XXLs and the factory Toyota vertical switches. Was wondering if you used the relays and fuses from the Scheel Mann wiring kit?
album in first post of this thread has pics of how the wiring is set up. with that switch, there was only on/off (chose the low circuit). found the pinout of switch in a thread by the user tagged in that same post.

I'm thoroughly happy with my Vario XXLs (and I'm only 5'10"). I think I need to go back and do some torqueing on the Planted bracket assembly, but otherwise fantastic. A trifecta of comfort, support, and cool factor doesn't come often for a fellow L5-S1 problem child.

Despite their large size, we're able to comfortably put a larger, rear-facing car seat behind the passenger side with my wife riding shotgun without any issue. She's probably 5'5" or 5'6".

Up next is a deep carpet clean or replacement and finally wiring up the heated seats and I think we've got this puppy dialed in!

It doesn't show it here, but I did end up having to take off the passenger side arm rest. It just makes contact with the center console.

View attachment 2533765
Do you think it would look weird to put an XXL on the drivers side and a normal Vario F on the passenger side?

Do you think it would look weird to put an XXL on the drivers side and a normal Vario F on the passenger side?
No not at all. I have to point that out to people at shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom