1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scary WorldnetDaily article

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by HZJ60 Guy, Jul 14, 2005.

1. HZJ60 Guy

HZJ60 Guy Tank Buster

Read this stuff and give opinions please. I think it's some scary sheet. I cant believe how neither party gives a crap about our terrible porus borders! The lefties want the illegal alien vote, and the righties want the cheap labor. Both parties are grossly irresponsible as far as Im concerned.

World net daily terrorist article

2. Jman

Jman

Hey, I'll never know! :flipoff2:

My guess, though, is that if the Chechens had their hands on nukes, they wouldn't givel them to al Qaida to use in the U.S., they'd use them immediately against Russia. But that's just one man's opinion. :D

3. Jman

Jman

Oh, and I think ALL the WorldNetDaily articles are scary.

4. Shahram

Shahram I ain't got herpes no more.

Whew! Good thing it came out in WorldNetDaily! Otherwise it might actually be true!

5. Cruisin'Carolina

Cruisin'Carolina

hehe :D

6. Degnol

Degnol

Media:
    Albums:
    So everyone but me knows this to be bullshit???? I've been in the basement since this was posted and I read it. Cancelled my plans for DisneyLand and the Special Olympics. Gave away my Super Bowl tickets (I saw the movie) and I am still not going anywhere there are 4 million people, half of whom are kids.
    Where is that anyway?
    Anyway, I won't have to crap for the next week, just do laundry.

Ed

7. HZJ60 Guy

HZJ60 Guy Tank Buster

Everybody here seems to *know* this information is bullshit. Well I dont know that. Infact, to think that this *isnt* possible or even probable considering how porus our borders are is foolish! Stevie Wonder could cross our southern border without getting caught for Gods sake. In the early 90's the russian government was in colapse and they werent paying their military. Soldiers didnt get payed for months. At that time Bush 41 made a deal to withdraw nuclear weapons from western europe if the commies would do the same. While the Russians were gathering their nukes and shipping them home *thousands* got lost into the black market! OBL and Alkiada bought many of them. Do you really think it would be difficult to smuggle them accross our southern border? We cant seem to keep drugs from coming in. Suitcase/tactical nukes wouldnt be any more difficult to transport.

IF our petroleum production and distrobution is disrupted badly our economy will grind to a halt in 72 hours! Grocery stores will run out of food in less time than that and they will NOT be refilled! People better have food and water stored up or people are going to starve!

It isnt a matter of if, but when. When you have people very well financed and willing to die for their cause you're in trouble.

8. Bluto

Bluto

9. atoyot

atoyot

Hopefully Dubya keeps his head about him on this one tries to use his words.

10. crushers

crushers post ho

i can tellyou for a fact that the northern border isn't that secure either...
    but then we are peace loving Canucks uphere.

last weekend when we crossed over using just a drivers license i recieved a lecture about how the States are at war. duh, i am from Canada, we can actually read (can't spell but we can read) but he was very polite about it. and i can undersstand when he says it is hard to tell an american from a Canadian... i don't find it hard at all, you boys have an accent and we don't...

even funnier coming back, the border patrol never even looked at our license...
    "how long you been down?"
    "bringing in any booze?"
    have a nice trip home...

too funny.
    cheers