ScanGauge and Transmission Fluid Temperature (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The backlight of my ScanGauge stopped working. I sent an email to ScanGauge asking if it can be repaired. They responded and told me to send it in with problem description, car model and year. I then remember @LandCruiserPhil told me they are in Mesa. I stopped by their Mesa office with my broken ScanGauge. I spoke with Joey when I got there. Told him about the problem and asked if he can also help with transmission fluid temperature reading. He said no problem. A few minutes later, we walked to my car, connected the ScanGauge and I have transmission fluid temperature reading. Joey gave me a new ScanGauge II with manuals because my old one was too old to accept new firmware. He also programmed the transmission fluid temperature codes for me. He didn't want any money from me. He said "Just tell your friends about us". He said they have 3 years warranty and they have never charged anybody for repair. He also printed a copy of the codes that he used for me. 5+ stars for their excellent customer service.

Here is the codes Joey provided for vehicle with ISO system.

Transmission Fluid Temperature (°F)
TXD:686AF101B4
RXF:044105B40000
RXD: 2808
MTH:00090005FFD8
NAM: TFT

ScanGauge TFT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom