SCAM ALERT! Someone was using my name to sell items. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If you see any Ads from hopdup95 for parts including an ARB fridge and fj80 bumper please do not reply and do not send money.

I have zero parts listed on here right now, and I apologize for any misinformation that may have been sent, and any money lost. I try to keep a good name and relation with mud members, and people who do this kind of thing just deserve to be buried. Pray none of us find you. Sorry again that this happened... I have changed my password.

If you see any Ads from hopdup95 for parts including an ARB fridge and fj80 bumper please do not reply and do not send money.

I have zero parts listed on here right now, and I apologize for any misinformation that may have been sent, and any money lost. I try to keep a good name and relation with mud members, and people who do this kind of thing just deserve to be buried. Pray none of us find you. Sorry again that this happened... I have changed my password.
Your account got hacked?

Maybe a coincidence but last night I was notified by the Google that my ih8mud password was compromised and found out on the interwebs somewhere. Went in and changed it this morning.

Your account got hacked?
Looks to be the case. I haven't been on here in weeks and only access the page from my phone which is always on me... so I don't know how. Wanted to put the warning out there. I will not be posting or conversating between the hours of 11pm and 7am pacific time. I'll be sleeping lol

Maybe a coincidence but last night I was notified by the Google that my ih8mud password was compromised and found out on the interwebs somewhere. Went in and changed it this morning.
Just changed mine to be on the safe side.

I saw the bumper ad this morning. It was using the ad @bencallaway used to sell his bumper. The picture was his rig. I noticed it because I was the one who purchased his bumper a couple of weeks ago. The ad got marked as sold and disappeared pretty quickly.

Now you know why I forced a password reset on your account.

I saw the bumper ad this morning. It was using the ad @bencallaway used to sell his bumper. The picture was his rig. I noticed it because I was the one who purchased his bumper a couple of weeks ago. The ad got marked as sold and disappeared pretty quickly.
Yep a guy here messaged me that he sent money and got scammed. Sorry my old post was mixed up in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom