For Sale Sc Mtns.,Ca. 69 40 intake Manifold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got a stock F engine manifold not sure what it’s worth any interest? Please let me know if I have the part correct I’m pretty sure it came off the original stock F engine from my 69 FJ40

8A333495-4CE7-4B55-B265-1E483EAC9468.jpeg

I will post up more pics if anyone is interested thx for looking

How far are you from Gilroy? My son lives there, and he’s coming down next week. I would like to get this, but would prefer not to pay current shipping rates if I can work it.

If you could flip the manifolds over and take a pic of the face that mounts to the cylinder head, that would be good.

Hey Mark no problem ill post up more pics after work today. Gilroy is an hour away but I have a friend there who is always trying to get me to come down there and go 4wheeeling at Hollister Hills.I was just there a few months ago, some good trails its a huge area! Its really not that far well figure something out. let me know how much you think its worth. I am currently working in Watsonville and Gilroy is only 1/2 hr maybe your son could meet me there?

I will ask him. I would like to see the facing of the manifolds to know what to offer.

Looks pretty good. A couple of the exhaust ports are pretty black. Can you verify that the metal itself has not burned/ eroded away with that square of yours?

My son replied to my text yesterday and said it’s really hit or miss getting over to Watsonville. Said if he ends up there, there’s no real advance notice, just the random chance of being an Uber driver.

Well, since the OP did not post a price, I couldn’t close a deal. And without more pics, I didn’t feel comfortable making an offer. So, the answer is it has not been sold as far as I know. But I am trying to make a deal.

Well, since the OP did not post a price, I couldn’t close a deal. And without more pics, I didn’t feel comfortable making an offer. So, the answer is it has not been sold as far as I know. But I am trying to make a deal.
I did put up a lot of pics and was working with you on not shipping trying to arrange a delivery.I did not post up a price because I really didn’t know what part was worth.But I do have a sale pending.Just wanted to update this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom