For Sale SC: 1987 FJ60 2F Parts -Alternator, Distributor, Sniper Mount, Smog Stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2F finally bit the dust, but all these parts were working fine. 1987 FJ60 with 250K miles. These are probably all original, but I'm not the original owner, so no telling for sure. Shipping not included, sorry. I can ship flat rate boxes for parts that fit in those. Otherwise, I'll have to give you an estimate for shipping to your location. Please PM me and I'll get back to you.
I'll keep listing all the parts as I can. It's a lot, and it's going to a good cause: 350 V8 :bounce:. Build thread will be coming soon too. If you need anything off a 2F that's not here, let me know. Still pulling parts.

Quick List:
  1. Distributor SOLD and Coil - $50 for the coil/ignitor
  2. Alternator and Bracket - $45 - SOLD Thanks!
  3. Redline Cruisers Sniper Adapter - $175 Sniper and adapter are sold.
  4. Air Pump Idler pulley, 81-87 2F with PS - $50 - SOLD Thanks!
  5. Lots of Smog stuff. Air pump - $100 see below. Air-Rail slight bend, but should be good - $50 Sold Thanks. Other bits, PM as it's all big and might be $$$ to ship.

Original Distributor and coil. Denso plug wires. Leather(?) distributor cover. Not recurved - $225
IMG_20200417_105112.jpg

Alternator and Bracket - $45

Air Pump Idler pulley, 81-87 2F with PS - $50

Smog stuff. Air pump is $100, worked but never smog tested. Buy it and if it doesn't work for you, I'll refund in 30 days minus shipping. Air rail $50. Has slight bend, but should install fine. Just surface rust. Same deal as the pump, if it doesn't work or install, just send it back. Heatshield on the carb is bent and cracked, but the carb is fine. Not desmogged. Anything else, just PM me. It's pretty big stuff, so shipping will hurt I'd say.
IMG_20200417_105926.jpg

Last edited:
Is the alternator OEM, can’t tell from the pictures?

Interested in separating the coil from the dist and selling alone?

Thanks

Yes, the alternator is OEM. I'm happy to sell the coil separately. Just PM me what you're thinking.

IMG_20200417_105200.jpg

IMG_20200417_105204.jpg

sent PM about air rail. You want to toss in that bent and cracked carb heat shield too? :)

are you selling the carb? I'm in Florence and could pick it up if so

Yes, the carb is for sale. I'm in Clarks Hill near Augusta.

2F finally bit the dust, but all these parts were working fine. 1987 FJ60 with 250K miles. These are probably all original, but I'm not the original owner, so no telling for sure. Shipping not included, sorry. I can ship flat rate boxes for parts that fit in those. Otherwise, I'll have to give you an estimate for shipping to your location. Please PM me and I'll get back to you.
I'll keep listing all the parts as I can. It's a lot, and it's going to a good cause: 350 V8 :bounce:. Build thread will be coming soon too. If you need anything off a 2F that's not here, let me know. Still pulling parts.

Quick List:
  1. Distributor and Coil - $225
  2. Alternator and Bracket - $45
  3. Redline Cruisers Sniper Adapter - $175
  4. Air Pump Idler pulley, 81-87 2F with PS - $50
  5. Lots of Smog stuff. Air pump - $100 see below. Air-Rail slight bend, but should be good - $50. Other bits, PM as it's all big and might be $$$ to ship.

Original Distributor and coil. Denso plug wires. Leather(?) distributor cover. Not recurved - $225
View attachment 2276865

Alternator and Bracket - $45
View attachment 2276866

Redline Sniper Adapter - $175 (I'll remove the studs before shipping of course, comes with bolts for the intake and those studs as shown)
View attachment 2276867

Air Pump Idler pulley, 81-87 2F with PS - $50
View attachment 2276868

Smog stuff. Air pump is $100, worked but never smog tested. Buy it and if it doesn't work for you, I'll refund in 30 days minus shipping. Air rail $50. Has slight bend, but should install fine. Just surface rust. Same deal as the pump, if it doesn't work or install, just send it back. Heatshield on the carb is bent and cracked, but the carb is fine. Not desmogged. Anything else, just PM me. It's pretty big stuff, so shipping will hurt I'd say.
View attachment 2276869
Any chance you have the smog hoses?

Did carb get snagged yet or still for sale ? If avail pls pm me quoting total $ u need shppd to my 32328 zip

The carb is sold. Apologies that I forgot to mark it sold. My sniper will be for sale soon though. :banana:

@fj60dan provided the air rail to me. Exactly as advertised, shipped securely and promptly. Great experience.

Is the distributor still available? If so, price? I don't need the coil and igniter.

Im interested in the coil and igniter if @4Cruisers passes please

please PM me thanks

matt

also the oem Alternator u have above too

@fj60dan

Open to offers on the smog pump? :D

Alternator is sold. Distributor is available. So is the igniter. I'll send PMs.

Smog pump is open for all offers. I never had to get it smogged, so I can't guarantee you'll pass testing. But like I mentioned above, just send it back if it doesn't pass.

Sniper is sold, sorry. I'll update the post now. Work has been busy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom