sbc ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone know if the early model rams horn manifolds will fit '87 and later sbc fuel injection heads? the type with the 4 centered bolts for each valve cover?

thanks in advance

mookie said:
anyone know if the early model rams horn manifolds will fit '87 and later sbc fuel injection heads? the type with the 4 centered bolts for each valve cover?

thanks in advance

yep, done a bunch of them, you grind a notch in the manifolds for the valve cover to clear them, other than that it's a bolt on.
Butch
jim engine.jpg
jims engine.jpg
jim en.jpg

What is that spacer on the output of the right hand manifold? Would I need one if I was fabbing my own exhaust?

2car said:
What is that spacer on the output of the right hand manifold? Would I need one if I was fabbing my own exhaust?

It's the heat riser blank, which makes that crossover fit.....which if you are fabbing your own exhaust, :confused: you need....
Butch

I found a source for that spacer on some corvette performance site....one that has the valve dealio already removed....it was like $15-20 or so.

Saves ya the work of hackin/welding it yourself....if ya can't locate one in the trash yard.

That spacer is required if you use the exhaust crossover shown...

You do nice work there Butch! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom