SBC lower radiator hose with aluminum radiator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a part # for a lower radiator hose that will fit the water pump on a 350 SBC, & a griffin aluminum radiator in a 1976 FJ40? The hoses in tech trivia fit the stock cruiser radiator, but it has a 1-1/2 " opening on the radiator, the griffin has a 1-3/4" opening on the radiator, water pump opening is 1-3/4" also. I don't want to use a flex hose, they seem to put too much of a bind on the radiator connection. I have searched, & found lots of threads on aluminum radiator install, but could not find any hose part #'s.

easiest thing to do is bend a hanger to the style that will fit then go to your parts store and they should let you rummage through their stock to find one that best matches. no biggie

Advance Auto "Drive Rite" D70558. 1 3/4" in/out

I was told this crosses to a Gates 3892628 but do not have first-hand exp with this one.

I do not have an exact application on this, sorry. But I do have this on my truck and it fits perfectly.

It takes a little trimming. see this link:

While we find your parts, please enter your ZIP Code at PartsAmerica.com

Last edited:
Thanks for the information, from the drawing, looks just like the one I need. I will locate one, & give it a try. Seems like I have to trim everything I put on this thing anyway, part of the fun is making things work.

Performance Aluminum

Does anyone need performance radiator? Mishimoto aluminum radiator is built to provide superior cooling over OEM. Starting price $300
Aluminum Radiator

Thread hijack! Welcome newb, :flipoff2: There's a for sale and a vendor section.

what is the size of the hose outlets on the toyota radiator?...did some searching could'nt find it...trying to find hoses for my 68fj40...toyota radiator...chevy 283...sorry for the hijack but i figured as long as radiator hoses were the topic no one would mind too much:D....thanks

osagecruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom