Save the Date - Divisible by Five (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who: friends & family

What: it's the divisible by five party! This is a BYOB party - if you want to booze it up, you will need to supply your own. Everything else will be provided for the main meal. Bring your favourite vehicle for the show & shine that will start at 2:00 - judging will be at 5:00. We will be roasting a pig - this will be ready to chow down on by 6:00. Bonfire starts at 7:00, please bring your own bonfire snacks and lawn chair. There will be room for camping onsite should you feel the need to not drive at the end of the day.

When: July 9 - so we can party for Stampede too!

Where: Peter & Tanis have offered up Xanadu - directions will be sent to whomever needs them by request.

Why: every reason that is divisible by five! Bruce & Tanis turning 50, Peter turning 45, Marc & Philly turning 40, Peter & Tanis celebrating their togetherness for 25 years, the RMLCA being in existence for 20 years, Rick & Aneta celebrating 10 years of marriage, Bruce & Philly celebrating 5 years of marriage, Luc turning 10, Emmett turning 5 and many other things that we can't remember, but will add if people let us know. :)

Games, hay rides, tug of wars.....there will be plenty of things to entertain throughout the day. Please RSVP with how many people will be in your party. Hope to see you all there!!!

Last edited:
I can't imagine why we wouldn't be there. More than happy to bring our smoker out.

Hi! I just stumbled on this subject..
Just a quick hello from the Qc guy that crashed your party last year!

Hello to everyone i've met and spoke with.
It was great!

I'm not planning on going west this year, but i got a brand new rusty 1991 80 getting ready To fit the whole family for a future road trip. If i can find a diesel for it ;)

Thanks again and have a good party!

Jean-Marc

Pig has been ordered and the food has been farmed out......looking for some RSVPs to make sure we have proper amounts. If you're coming, let us know!! :)

Please send me a PM if you require directions to the event.

I'm still in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom