*SAVE THE DATE* CSC XMAS PARTY - SATURDAY DECEMBER 2nd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2017_Christmas_43.jpg

2017_Christmas_44.jpg

2017_Christmas_45.jpg

What a great night! Thanks to everyone who made it possible. Here is looking forward to 2018!

Wow Jackson, those are some GREAT photos - put a smile on my face going through them...

Thanks for always photo-documenting our events! :cool:

What an amazing turnout folks, I'm so sorry we had to miss it.

Thanks @ brices123, Tina, @ Abigail, CSC and any others who had their hands in making this happen. We had a great time with great people.

Thanks to Brice and Tina for having everyone over to their house, and thanks to Abigail and CJ for helping out.

We had a great time. Really enjoyed the food and the company. I'm pretty sure Graham walked the entire yard several times and was asleep almost the second we got home.

Happy holidays, CSC!

What a great party! Linda and I had a great time, and the pictures don't do it justice. Tha ks to Tina and Brice for opening their doors to the club, and CJ and Abigail for planning and coordination. I just finished the left over cornbread at dinner tonight, and whoever made it did an excellent job. This was one of the most fun Christmas parties I've attended, and hope everyone had as much fun as we did,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom