FREE Savannah, GA: 1998 LX470 Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have recently installed a Dissent front bumper on my 1998 100 series and figured that I would see if anybody on here wanted my old bumper. It’s not in perfect condition (tabs across the bottom are busted off and the fog lights/turn signal housings are cracked and dirty) but it could be a nice little bandaid for someone who has a dented or cracked front bumper. I’ve included some pretty poor quality pictures of the bumper but they’re the only ones I have.
Local pick up only.

If there is no interest in it for the next week, I’ll just end up taking it to the dump. (It’s a little too big to just take up space in my garage.)

4047CEE2-2F93-4617-8165-5DCFCB51C78B.jpeg

7C664267-BFF0-423E-857A-15F909D6C87A.jpeg

I have recently installed a Dissent front bumper on my 1998 100 series and figured that I would see if anybody on here wanted my old bumper. It’s not in perfect condition (tabs across the bottom are busted off and the fog lights/turn signal housings are cracked and dirty) but it could be a nice little bandaid for someone who has a dented or cracked front bumper. I’ve included some pretty poor quality pictures of the bumper but they’re the only ones I have.
Local pick up only.

If there is no interest in it for the next week, I’ll just end up taking it to the dump. (It’s a little too big to just take up space in my garage.)

View attachment 3271045

View attachment 3271047

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom