Saturday Shenanigans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rob.red
Install to Follow.

scan.jpg
scan.jpg

Do you know what readings this device will pick up from the ECU?
Particularly interested in the temp and pressures...

Does it capture oil pressure? Can't tell from the SG website.

Welcome to the wonderful world of knowing your transmission temperature!!

I love mine; I usually select trans temp, voltage, eng temp, and mph as my 'daily' gauges but love to play around with the others on occasion.

there may be a code, but I cannot find one.
it was not available on the 80 series so i imagine it's not available on the hundy either. I am puzzled why Toyota sees the oil pressure so important to include in the dash, but the ECU doesn't report on it. maybe it's an analog vs digital thing

Where are guys mounting this thing? I hate stuff sitting on the dash but the tranny temp is something i want to monitor. Any pics?

Welcome to the wonderful world of knowing your transmission temperature!!

I love mine; I usually select trans temp, voltage, eng temp, and mph as my 'daily' gauges but love to play around with the others on occasion.
Ignorance is bliss, sometimes it's better not to know. Knowledge is part of the cascade effect; once you see how hot your trans is running you feel compelled to add a trans cooler. It's all down hill from there before you know it you have armored bumpers, sliders, 36" tires and an AO roof rack with RTT. :grinpimp:

Where mine is mounted. Doesn't block much. The e-brake and door light are bright enough to illuminate the edges. Works for me. Close enough to the windshield to where I'm not looking at the console and taking my eyes completely off the road. I drive a lot at night. (hence the 3:30am post and I'm leaving). The SG seems to store the last trips data and resets after I start.
image-1702083503.jpg
image-4108871148.jpg
image-3742477305.jpg

Wow, they really went to town on the packaging since I bought mine. Here is another shot of one down on the transmission console.
IMG_1475.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom