Saturday Dec 12 beers and cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

davidp14

SILVER Star
Threads
Ok so how about Saturday December 12th at Basic City brewery? 12:00pm? Meet and greet over brews + plan a group trail ride in the area. Open to evening too, but looking at trucks in parking lot or standing around outside in December noon might be better. Anybody second the motion? Or make a substitute motion?

Starting a new thread so some other locals see this. I think @MDK is also in as well as @ShenValley100LC and maybe a couple others.

Will link this in the capitol area clubhouse too cause nova yota guys are mostly ok too. 😉

Will be there with my Tiki Cruiser, should I post up in CLCC facebook group as well?
Plan is to also layout some dates and routes for possible trail run in the future, as well a tech/shop wrenching day.

I'd come to this but I have to get to VA first :rolleyes: I won't be available for anything until January. Would love to link up with some of you guys this coming year though.
That may be when we end up doing a trail run, we'll throw some dates around but I'm guessing we'll be planning for after the holidays so people can plan and block it off.

I would love to meet up but I will be working....boo hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom