Saturday 12/31 day trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
I know it is short notice, Jackson and I are planning on doing a trip to the Dripping Springs tomorrow south of Globe. While the trip is mostly stocker friendly, there will be some challenge and require some cutting of brush to avoid desert pinstriping.

Depart from the Gold Canyon Bashas parking lot at 830. Located at US 60 and Superstition Mountain Dr. There is a Jack In The Box in the parking lot.

The day will be a bit long but I can promise great scenery. For @LandCruiserPhil and @murf , this is the area you have been to before with the petroglyphs.

The plan is to be back by 6pm at the latest so people can make their New Years parties.

Post up if you are interested.

month end/year end here at work - wish I could go...hopefully there will be an extended trip somewhere cool soon I can attend :steer:

Sounds like fun, but we will not be able to make it.

Be safe and happy four wheeling!

Can't go:frown:

Jackson and I will be leaving from Scottsdale at 730, filling up out by the Apache Junction gas station before heading to gage Bashas parking lot.

Have fun guys and Happy New Years!! Can't make this one. Picked up a new fridge a few weeks ago so I'm doing the electrical for that tomorrow as well as the install in the 80. Also, I'm halfway thru building a sleeping platform in there so I need to finish that and seal it. And, on top of that, picked up one of those sweet 100 series attic racks from LCP today so I'm painting and installing that too. Then Monday I'm out of town for two weeks so I have a full schedule to end out a very busy 2016. Looking forward to seeing the photos of the run.

CJ is camping tonight Abigail and I are meeting them in the am and camping tomorrow.

@Saddletramp ideally I'd like to go on this run but unplanned family things are keeping me tied up so I cannot meet up early enough Saturday to make your longer run, unfortunately. @Chrismanjs and @Dimples are being kind enough to adjust plans to wait for my slow butt instead. Hope you have fun! We'll post up pics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom