Satellite Outlet for Xantrex Pro Watt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the process of mounting a 2000 watt pure sinewave inverter behind the second seat of my 62 and want to place an outlet accessible at the rear of the rig when I open the rear hatch. Customer support at Xantrex says use a non GFCI outlet and assemble a short extension cord leading to it. It will be mounted at the rear of my titan drawer system fit kit either mounted horizontally facing up or vertically facing out rearward. I have been looking for something heavy duty to construct it from rather than the Home Depot quality outlets I have been finding. Pretty sure I'm not the only one doing this so any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Don't know if they have what you're looking for but I used Hubbell watertight for the solar & 120v outlets on the nose box of my former Trail Tailor trailer. Commercial heavy duty quality and I didn't feel like I needed/wanted to re-engineer them...but cheap they ain't. But they were completely water & dust tight/proof.

But for your application I doubt if you need weather-proof. I'd just use the plastic blue boxes from Lowes/Home Depot and save coins.

What I used: Search hbl60w47bk | Hubbell

Last edited:
Nice, that is what I was looking for, especially if I mount it horizontally facing up with the dog back there- ice chest slashing around etc. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom