Builds SAS 89 Mini--Triple cased Mashed Potato (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m surprised that only took 3 beers :moon:

I’m interested to see the outcome. What’s the plan? Is the cab going?

I’m surprised that only took 3 beers :moon:

I’m interested to see the outcome. What’s the plan? Is the cab going?

what plan?

Trug Gee Trug Gee Trug Gee
Sorry flash back to the “Animal House” days.

You should paint the top cage you cut off copper and stand up in front yard. It looks like the head of the Statue of Liberty.

20190410_170648.jpg

So is it done? With all the teases, I’m thinking your either going for a big SEMA like reveal at GSMTR or it’s going to be a cut up mess. Just a few days and counting before trail time...

So is it done? With all the teases, I’m thinking your either going for a big SEMA like reveal at GSMTR or it’s going to be a cut up mess. Just a few days and counting before trail time...

99% done, few minor little things. Definitely SEMA quality!! :spiderman:

Time for a 4-link rear
I liked the look of the full cab but that loss of weight is going to be good. Less weight = more power

So how did Frankin Tater do at GSMTR?

thanks for asking bud. I think I have finally built a crawler that covers up for my lack of skills. The Reds are never coming off.

Last edited:
I can attest to watching him walk with ease compared to his old tires - combination of reds and a diet.

Truth is in the pudding though - would have liked to have seen how he did on Rattle Rock. I made the whole bottom half again, albeit with a spot on the big turn - but damn if I didn't struggle on the upper half this time, pulled cable 5 times! Have a feeling he could have made it.

I would've too but it was such a mud fest at the base I frankly just lost interest.

@TeddyBoy ,Is this rig still for sale?

Need something to take my Shih Tzu to the park in, thought this would make a good impression.

Last edited:
@TeddyBoy ,Is this rig still for sale?

Need something to take my Shih Tzu to the park in, thought this would make a good impression.

you really need to get back into the game, miss having you around. Post a pic of your Shih Tzu and we can talk about price. :moon:

1564592368779.png

So how is the ole tater doing? Guess8ng no news means it is just going and doing, so nothing to report

well lets see, think I broke a short side front longfield a couple weeks ago but have not opened it up to confirm. Tore out the factory dash and rebuilt a total new dash and gauges.

The one thing that is plaguing me is a hard start when warm issue. It'll fire up when cold no problem but after running it for extended period of time it really struggles to start again. Truck runs a little rich but have no idea if thats related.

Just from a little reading it could be 1 of numerous different sensor related issues but appears to be coming back to (possibly) a fuel pressure sensor, honestly I'm out of my realm dealing with electronics and sensors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom