SAS SAS #6 Official Thread Aug 1 - 5 2022 (4 Viewers)

SAS #6 Colors for Shirts and Trail Flags

• • Capri Blue

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • • Freeborn Red

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not many RV sites by the look of it. I might've limited my search by my rig length with the gooseneck too

There were 3 pull through and enough back in where they didn’t list how many were left (~20 based on select your site feature).

Last edited:
If you guys are ready to get this years event going, here you go.
All SAS #7 info will be posted here.

Very cool everyone!

I am watching for next year. Enough procrastinating. When does that sign up come out??
did you grab a spot? we can make the drive together!

Looking to see if anybody at the event might happen to have a fan clutch for an 80, if so we are excite 59 at the KOA

Looking to see if anybody at the event might happen to have a fan clutch for an 80, if so we are excite 59 at the KOA
If no one replies I can pop in a local parts store tomorrow on my way in and grab one. I’ll be heading from Joseph Utah and be in tomorrow hopefully by 2…. I’d imagine a store in grand junction would have one.

If no one replies I can pop in a local parts store tomorrow on my way in and grab one. I’ll be heading from Joseph Utah and be in tomorrow hopefully by 2…. I’d imagine a store in grand junction would have one.

If you’re replying to this thread, you must be wheeling a DeLorean and waiting to hit 88 mph.

We're trying to see if we can find one closer, but unsure if you can pick one up and bring it that would be great, we're more than happy to buy it off of you and put it in our part stash. Rob 816-223-6406

Hey just thought I'd let you know we found one

If you’re replying to this thread, you must be wheeling a DeLorean and waiting to hit 88 mph.
Just a 7.3 pushing through the night.
IMG_7198.jpeg

20230731_181945.jpg

Even the 60 is crying with me that I didn't make it for SAS7. Zac will be there Wednesday though.

Oh I am going to miss that dutch oven peach cobbler you make also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom