SAS #4 in Ouray, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Zjohnsonua

SILVER Star
Threads
Ladies and gents, it looks like SAS #4 will be announced in the coming days. There's already a few of us planning on making the trip out to Ouray, but I wanted to get this reminder out for all the others. The event has been held in early August thus far, and I'd expect similar timing this year. There's a huge contingent from the western states, but last year we had guys from all over the east coast as well...one was from Maine for Pete's sake! So don't let the distance hold you off. It's a great road trip to a beautiful destination with a bunch of like-minded on-the-ball people. Check out the pics and vids shared in the SAS #3 thread if you need convincing.

When registration opens it'll fill up FAST - a couple days tops. We'll hope to see y'all there!

HIH10 is 7/22-27. We're going to camp a few days after before heading back. When do you think SAS4 will be?

It was the 1st full week of August this year, and most of the comments from the event suggested folks liked that time of the year so I'm expecting similar timing.

It's LIVE! SAS #4 in Ouray, CO Aug 3 - Aug 7, 2020.

It's been open for 1 day and it's already on page 3. If you want to go and to get a spot in the KOA with the rest of the group then you'll need to get on the ball. Jess and I just rego'd!

@Bama4door, pass this along to your guys as you please. We'll hope to see a few of y'all out there!

Last edited:
The sign up rate is nuts! 14 hours and 3 pages deep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom