Sarah Turner is on Track ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40-GARAGE

I`ll be back....
Threads
Website
www.fj40-garage.de
Sarah Turner hits the road for the solo drive of her life. 10,000 miles, one vehicle and a goal to raise thousands of pounds for charity.

35-year-old Sarah Turner from Hingham/ UK, plans to tackle her 10,000 mile drive the hard-way. "I tried to find something I could do on my own out in the wilds, but not be silly about it," she said.

"There aren't many places in the world that are really that safe to take yourself and you know it's not going to be the rescue parties that will become the hero if you've got a problem."

An experienced off-road driver, Sarah will travel from the frozen wastes of Canada to the searing heat of the Arizona Desert, without the comfort of a support crew or back-up vehicle.

index.shtml

sarah_jeep_270.jpg

So much about Woman and Cruisers 8)

There is even a Message Board on BBC and a complete coverage of her trip:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/features/alaska/index.shtml

Please give her any needed Support !! :) and a good Story in TOYOTA TRAILS :cheers:

A Member of the German www.buschtaxi.com Forum has started an Ebay Auction to raise som money for the WOMAC ( Woman On the Move Against Cancer) !
Thats is the Organisation Sarah is collecting Money for.

www.buschtaxi.de is having the 2.nd BTT = Buschtaxi-Treffen in Germany from the 12-14.September 2004

Rob Mullen, maker of the TLC-FAQ Site and myself where Guests of Honour and Judges at the BTT 2003

It would be great if Sarah might find a way to join the BTT2004 to be our Guest of Honour and receive some Money for WOMAC.

If someone would like to bid on 5000 Liters of Dehydratet Water .......... the Money goes to WOMAC!
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2463749175

BUT be CAREFULL !! The Auction started as a Joke ........ all you will recieve is the empty Bags !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom