Santa Fe National Forest may reopen soon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Notice on July 6, 2018 That the SFNF may reopen soon if favorable rains continue. This was a post on the NM Fires website. Hope this happens so we can run some FR's up there.
Do your favorite rain dances or wash your vehicles, or both.:clap::bounce::bounce2::steer:

Already signed up for the NM4W Mt Taylor ride or I would be posting a Jemez ride this sat. I hope to post a HDC ride in late July or early Aug for the Jemez.

Explore from Paliza campground out of Ponderosa to Peralta Ridge; should pop out on 4 near the caldera. Saturday is best for me. We could either meet at Walatowa and head north or La Cueva and start from the N. end.

Explore from Paliza campground out of Ponderosa to Peralta Ridge; should pop out on 4 near the caldera. Saturday is best for me. We could either meet at Walatowa and head north or La Cueva and start from the N. end.
If that section of road gets a gulleywasher, it should be fun!

I’m out for Saturday but could Sunday. @Manona create another thread for this if you like.

'tis true... starting from the south we could avoid that. Hopefully not a lot of fallen trees since the closure.

*Sunday works as well, actually.
Cheryl,

I just saw you drive by Los Ojos! I'll walk across the street to say hello if you're still around.

Ali

An hour later, another decked out 80 drove by with a tiny popup trailer going toward ABQ. I don't know if I saw that one before either!

Cheryl,

I just saw you drive by Los Ojos! I'll walk across the street to say hello if you're still around.

Ali
Dang it! Sorry I missed you! I was probably painting the new brewhouse or heading out to do some trail work for a race I've been putting together. I did see that 80 w/ the trailer; they honked when I was getting out of my rig. Shoot me a message when you head up again. 970-919-0271

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom