For Sale Santa Cruz | 2000 UZJ100, 195K + Ikamper RTT - Expedition Ready (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys,
Asking price is $16K for below. OBO

I built this Land Cruiser out as my long distance tourer not that long ago, however, sadly I'm moving out of the states for a while for work.

This Landcruiser is registered in California, recently smogged.
Its currently located in Las Vegas though, since I had to fly out when I was in that area. I can drive it to LA area though to show in person.

- Toyota Landcruiser 2000 195K CA vehicle zero rust. Black outside, Tan inside.
Drives like new, really strong.The only "bad" is the typical Landcruiser D-N-R clunk when switching between these gears.
All OEM filters and the best Oils. Recent passive AT flush with Amsoil ATF. Comes with extra 5 Gal. Of Amsoil ATF.
Interior is clean, no cracks, AC blows super cold, everything electrical works.

- 2000 miles on 5 new General Grabbers AT/x (3 months old)
- Prinsu Roof Rack

- Ikamper Skyroam 2x 4 person (All Ikamper stuff is 3 months old, used for a week or so out camping)
- Ikamper Annex + 2 Ikamper hanging Shoebags
(Incredible RTT, it sets up in minutes. Hardly feel it's on the roof while driving.and the King size bed area is hard to beat. I'm 6,4, so the extra space has been great.)

- ARB twin compressor + ARB In/Deflator
- Optima Yellow Top 2nd Battery
- Slee 2nd Battery tray.
- ARB Classic series 2, 2019 model Fridge. 55 quart Fridge with Bluetooth
- ARB Tred Pro's 2x
- 2x NEMO Stairgazer Chairs (like laying in bed, so comfortable)
- 1500 Watt Inverter
- Redarc BCDC 1225 Charger
- Adler Hatchet
- Cooking stove Coleman Triton
- Cooking ware and 2 light weight aluminum foldable tables.
- Foldable shuffle
- Hi lift Jack

Lots of little things like a bluetooth OBD2 scanner that works great with the Torque App, propane canisters, a tarp, extra awning poles etc.

No front or rear bumper.. I was going to drive "around the world" with this set up, many countries don't allow for the bumpers.

And the suspension is stock. I haven't had the need for a lift. The tires are 295's which is a great size and if you know how to wheel, where to place the tires it's no issue at all. I've done part of the Rubicon, long rocky stretches in Utah and the Eastern Sierras. Never any issues with clearance.

Carfax available on request.
Thanks and lmk if you have any questions. Please email me at gerben(at)devries.biz

lc9.jpg

lc8.jpg

lc7.jpg
lc6.jpg
lc5.jpg

Last edited:
In Santa Cruz, gotta go this weekend:

$15K for the whole set up.
or
$3K for the Ikamper (4person newest version) + Annex

Great deal guys,
- Ikamper + Annex