Santa Clarita, CA - Landcruiser Role Call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
(If possible) - What is the appropriate way to reach out, or contact MUD members in a particular community? I live in a (can't say small anymore) town north of LA and I would love to know how many or who are MUD members in the Santa Clarita (and surrounding areas). I've only found one Landcruiser owner in my neighborhood (Who sold it) a few years ago. It would sure be fun to know, help, etc, local MUD members. Based on the various cruisers I've seen over the years in and around town, I'm thinking about 15 - 30 reside in the Santa Clarita Valley.

Any suggestions?

Now that my 40 is actually running, I'm attending my first club meeting with the City Slickers next week. Speaking from speculation (Haven't been yet), it looks to be solid Jeeps - Nothing wrong with that, just hoping to find some more MUD members close by.

Last edited:
(If possible) - What is the appropriate way to reach out, or contact MUD members in a particular community? I live in a (can't say small anymore) town north of LA and I would love to know how many or who are MUD members in the Santa Clarita (and surrounding areas). I've only found one Landcruiser owner in my neighborhood (Who sold it) a few years ago. It would sure be fun to know, help, etc, local MUD members. Based on the various cruisers I've seen over the years in and around town, I'm thinking about 15 - 30 reside in the Santa Clarita Valley.

Any suggestions?

Now that my 40 is actually running, I'm attending my first club meeting with the City Slickers next week. Speaking from speculation (Haven't been yet), it looks to be solid Jeeps - Nothing wrong with that, just hoping to find some more MUD members close by.

Did you ever find a club in Santa Clarita ... my FJ40 will be running soon as well and wondering if there are any get together here in the valley ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom