Santa Barbara, CA Shop/Mechanic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have any recommendations for a shop in the Santa Barbara/Ventura area? Used to live in LA and would go to RPM garage but don't want to make that drive.

Try your local Clubhouse forum?

I have a guy in Camarillo that I like. He drives a Sequoia and seems to know his way around my rig. "Shady" is at S&M auto. He's worth a phone call if you don't find anyone else. If you do find someone, I'd love to hear about it.

I have a guy in Camarillo that I like. He drives a Sequoia and seems to know his way around my rig. "Shady" is at S&M auto. He's worth a phone call if you don't find anyone else. If you do find someone, I'd love to hear about it.

I spent a few years as a kid in Camarillo. There used to be a huge strawberry field that is now an outlet mall.

My friend and his father own a shop in Goleta CA. R&R Motorworks.. They are amazing people and do good work. Tell them Neel (Vegas) sent you.

They work on all kinds of cars and they are honest and do amazing work.

He's got the sequoia edition 100?

I know it is a bit of a hike but JB Auto in Arroyo Grande does a bang up job. He was lead tech at Toyworx in Grover Beach for years and has just opened his own place.. Honest and fair and good.

Arroyo Grande is just North of the Santa Barbara County Line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom