craigslist Sandy OR, nice '74 decent price, not mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not mine. Sweet looking rig. Not a jackass asking price. (And just noticed this is the same rig @777Gage posted about).

For when the ad goes away:
00W0W_fDUyzLuoVoC_1200x900.jpg
00f0f_g4W4Pv92iYg_1200x900.jpg
00t0t_3GSS7tOVeOy_600x450.jpg
00y0y_2bYYTi0CiBU_600x450.jpg

"1974 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, all original, straight six with brand new starter, 4 speed and 4 wheel drive. This cherry little thing is in very good shape, runs and drives well with center console and has been kept for many years as a family's hunting rig and has an auxiliary rear fuel tank! (That is very hard to find and is expensive to add). Rear jump seats, rear heater, rear hatch with barn doors. Nice wheels with near, almost new deep lug tires that will be great for going off road or around town on the winter streets. Does need passenger floor pan, all others in good condition, new passenger floor pan will go with sale of vehicle. Great price for this FJ."

Last edited:

98EDCD1B-1943-47E2-A7F8-19B6AF973134.png

I like it, does it come w/ the 2nd hard top in the photos ? Go drive it and see if you like it and make him a reasonable offer. I seriously doubt you would loose any $ on it if it is as advertised , buy it, and drive it just doing PM, then sell it for the same price you pay. Non driving rusted out ones go for near this price here in Texas. I dont like them restored out the tail pipe. nice honest one like this is good for me and all I want to do w. it. my $0.02.

you asked re: 1.5 F engine. those are awesome. I have one in my 73 and it runs strong (after I got the fuel supply and carb issues worked out). I'm not driving down the highway at 65mph. But I am keeping up w/ traffic and getting thumbs up at every stop sign on all my side roads at 45 MPH.

The first chance should be tomorrow, well, it should have been last week. Look under (bottom) the doors for rust thru, under the back in the rear for more rust. Rust is everything, all other is bolt on. You guys keep screwin' around up there and I'm going to be driving up and hauling it back to SoCal. Depending on the rust, I don't do rust, I live in the desert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom