Wanted Sandpoint: Look for 4 door 70 series pickup (1 Viewer)

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Title says it all. Looking to do a 4 door pickup build. It'd be nice if it had a 12ht/1hz drivetrain but gas is okay too. Looking for a body that's in decent shape, some rust okay, interior doesn't matter as we will most likely be doing a LHD conversion and aftermarket seats, etc. Not looking for high-roof/fire trucks.

Title says it all. Looking to do a 4 door pickup build. It'd be nice if it had a 12ht/1hz drivetrain but gas is okay too. Looking for a body that's in decent shape, some rust okay, interior doesn't matter as we will most likely be doing a LHD conversion and aftermarket seats, etc. Not looking for high-roof/fire trucks.
Hello. I have a 89 HJ75 dual cab PU with sadly a 6.5 Chevy NA diesel the rest of the running gear is original. It runs, drives, and stops. I dont really want to sell it but I am considering selling for the right price to help build a shop.

Hello. I have a 89 HJ75 dual cab PU with sadly a 6.5 Chevy NA diesel the rest of the running gear is original. It runs, drives, and stops. I dont really want to sell it but I am considering selling for the right price to help build a shop.
Can you send some photos

Can you send some photos
Can you send some photos

20200707_073014.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom