For Sale Sandpoint, ID:PNW: Triple Locked 1995 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
maroon
Price:$21,000
Miles: 251,100 miles.

-Lockers work great, I have cycled them on and off at regular intervals to keep them active.
-Most of the maintenance has been done by yours truly.
-Last Fall I had the entire front axle gone thru and all parts replaced as needed, to include Birfield seals/trunion bearings, etc, all new fluids and brakes installed.
-Rear-end received new brakes and new fluid including flush.
-In the past year, I have installed a new starter, new power steering pump, new brake master cylinder, new EGR valve, new air and oil filters and New Yellowtop Optima battery, new spark plugs/wires/front pinion seal.
-Includes four new window regulator motors, the ones in the cruiser are fine but slowing down in colder weather. There is also another new power steering pump in a box along with a new high-pressure hose for it. I thought the new pump I installed was going bad or perhaps the hose was bad but it turned out to be a loose-fitting. It is fine now.
-In the past month I have installed 5 brand new black rock Yuma 17 inch wheels and 5 new Bf Goodrich 35/12.50/17 km3 tires. Spare has never been on the ground, the other 4 have 100 miles. Still have Nubs. Just spent $2000 on these tires 10/2/2020!
-I have also just installed a brand new ARB rear bumper with spare tire swingout....lights on bumper still need to be hooked up, 0 miles on Rear bumper.
-The vehicle has a front ARB bumper with an older but proven Warn xd9000 winch and remote control. The cable is a little weathered, or convert to syn rope and save 50lbs...
-There are Hella halogen spots on the front bumper as well as a small led light bar.
-The roof rack was designed by me and built by Mike at heavy metal customs in Bonners Ferry.
-It has four 9 inch led lights to the front and one led light bar to the rear. These light are all wired up but the switches have not been installed. I was trying to decide on the best location.
-2 years ago I installed the 4 inch Old Man Emu lift that include a one-inch Slee front spacer on the coils to level it out, rides excellent. Medium duty front springs and heavy-duty rear.
-Everything has always worked great for me, shifts good, stops like a big heavy land Cruiser, drives straight sunroof works great (does not leak).
-I have had the Cruiser for 6 years, I bought it stock from Parker Toyota in Cda.
-The Cruiser has the factory alarm that works well from an original key fob that locks/unlocks doors.
-The paint is not perfect and looks better in the pics than it is, some clear coat is peeling, there are small scratches and chips from trips to Alaska, the East Coast of Canada and Mexico but I like a vehicle I can drive and not worry about a show car.
-The only rust on the body is a small spot starting by rear window, a tiny bit below this by the emblem and behind the rear license plates around where the bolts go.

-Things that need attention:
The emergency brake cables need some cleaning, lubing and adjustment...I have forgotten to do this after the service last year.
The rear lights on the ARB bumper need to be hooked up.
Stereo is new but could use a few new speakers or a better system. 2 New in box shallow mount front door speakers included.

Rear seats have been removed but I have them.
I built a sleeping platform in the back with cargo boxes below it. It is designed to use 1/2 of back seat, entire back seat or entire cargo boxes or a combination of either. I do not have the third-row seats.
Front seats are from a 01 wrx, originals were worn out. I had considered swapping again as they aren't for everyone's taste but felt better on the back on long road trips.
PM me for more details or for faster response contact directly warbike39@yahoo.com
Thanks and Cheers!
WILL POST MORE PHOTOS BARE WITH ME** THIS IMAGE HOST IS A PITA

2CMtdTXh.jpg

XNsE8Xhh.jpg

LT65Nomh.jpg

yut7MH3h.jpg

BZCPiGKh.jpg

iXQWdRhh.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom