Sandblasting? Any recommendations in the KC area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

I am looking for a reputable, fair sand blaster in the KC metro area. I am needing my powder coated Armorology bumpers stripped and coated with an Ameraguard coating.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Regards,

BWJ

Only guy I know of is over on Kaw Drive in KC, MO. I have heard of some mobile rigs that I have seen on craigslist.

I have a harbor freight setup that I blast in the driveway. I may be using it next week some, if you want to put in a little sweat equity, you can come by and use it. Not sure what day, dependant on the weather.

have used a body shop out by Craig C's 203rd and holmes, was fair as i recall, but I'd take Kelly up if you can

I use Advanced Protective Coatings down in Argentine for my large equipment frames at work. They're under/behind the 18th St trafficway bridge at Kansas Ave. I don't know what their pricing would be like for a small job like that, but they are pretty reasonable on the large stuff I've sent them. We have them blast to bare metal and then recoat in 2 part epoxy paint.

There's also Eagle Blasting on K-32 in KCK. No experience with them but they've always been busy when I go by.

I have a harbor freight setup that I blast in the driveway. I may be using it next week some, if you want to put in a little sweat equity, you can come by and use it. Not sure what day, dependant on the weather.

I appreciate the offer! However, I was going to co-ordinate taking the bumpers off, sandblast them, and then get them coated the same day due to my work schedule. Thanks again though!

Regards,

BWJ

Blasting

Industrial Services in Downtown KC just did my sliders and front and rear bumpers, and a few other things. They did an awesome job. Reasonable price too.

They are located on Woodswether Road. 816-421-5080

Ex

Which one did the stripping and coating? you listed 2 places.. I"im interested in the plastic stripping myself. Worth paying someone I think..

Eagle Stripped my entire 71 240z shell to bare metal.

Liquid & Powdercoat Finishes Stripped and powder coated some wheels for me

have used a body shop out by Craig C's 203rd and holmes, was fair as i recall, but I'd take Kelly up if you can

RK Collision Center. American Abrasive Blasting. They do a fine job and are reasonable. He also hooked me up with a powdercoater in Grandview that was waaay reasonable.
Dick Howard owns the blasting company.

Ed.. did they blast your whole tub? if so approx $?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom