Sand Dollar Pearl Owners (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey All,

I recently scooped up a 2006 LX 470 and am loving it. Would love to get some inspiration from others who have modded their Sand Dollar Pearl LX’s. Looking at blacking out all chrome, then new wheels (leaning toward black Tundras) and tires, to start.

Thanks!

Love the color too. I'm going to keep mine all stock, I'll be looking to see how your color combos turn out.

Hey All,

I recently scooped up a 2006 LX 470 and am loving it. Would love to get some inspiration from others who have modded their Sand Dollar Pearl LX’s. Looking at blacking out all chrome, then new wheels (leaning toward black Tundras) and tires, to start.

Thanks!

Not too many mods yet, but here are a couple shots with 33's, sliders, and tinted windows.
IMG_20180612_071641578_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180612_071702226.jpg

Are those Metaltech sliders?

Love it! Looks amazing. What did you do replace your AHC with? Do you ever miss the AHC?

Have not replaced it yet. Set to H in that pic. Plan is to go with the slinky's in the rear, stage III ICON, replace TBs, and new UCA to allow for more travel.

what color should I paint or dip my gold edition SDP’s second wheels/tacoma 2020s? I’m thinking dark grey or Brass monkey haha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom