SOLD San Jose, Ca: 1995 FZJ80 stock - not locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
$6500
-no lockers
Clean Clear title in my name. Current registration good through January 2021
~250k miles
located in santa clara, ca. Minutes from San Jose International (SJC) airport if you want to fly in and drive it home
i'd drive it anywhere
passed smog 10/5/2020 but will throw a P0401 code. OBD1 smog test allows clearing the codes then testing right away. so i did.

-NO LOCKERS. i didn't even do the 7 pin mod OMG!!!
-OBD1 model year but toyota made it OBD2 compliant. that means you can put a CARB compliant turbo kit on it!!!11!1
-front seat gears have been repaired. passenger side tilt switch doesn't work. the switch itself is fine, the little lever thing broke off. if you like your passenger, it can be sourced from various 90s toyotas that are in junk yards and repaired. forward/back still work fine so i didn't bother fixing it.
-PHH has been done (previous owner)
-Brakes rebuilt ~18 months ago with Toyota Pads and new rotors on all 4 corners
-Water pump replaced ~2 years ago along with a thorough AC system checkup at Toy Connection in Santa Clara, ca
-Bridgestone Revo 2 tires have a lot of life left on them. 3 years old if memory serves
-OE fusible links replaced ~2 years ago
-~1 year old bilstein shocks

-Leaks some oil
-Uses some coolant (has been converted to toyota red when the water pump was done)
-Paint: s***ty on the top, ok-ish on the sides
-Scratches and bumps here and there but all the panels are straight. The fender flares and bumpers have taken the brunt of all contact.
-interior: front seats and steering wheel are kinda haggard, rear seats are fine (need to get pictures once car seats are cleared out)
-Probably needs some front end bushings replaced
-Birfields might need servicing
-i don't know if the head gasket has been done.

wordsing:
i've been daily driving it for ~5 years. maybe 6. it goes camping, it goes to work, it goes to restaurants and poses hard in the *$ parking lot. as long as you're ok getting there slowly it'll get you there, and likely at about the same time as everyone else. mileage is horrible. i average 12-13. best i've ever seen is 15 on long freeway grinds that involve lots of downhill. i put a factory trailer hitch on it, but it doesn't have a "tow package" per se.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Just wanted to follow up that I purchased this one. Bryan is a stand up dude that was very honest about his truck and a nice enough guy that he even picked me up at the train station. Drove great all the way home (4 hrs with heavy traffic) and not one sign of complaint from it. Did 80mph without downshifting all the way up to 3000 ft elevation where I live. Who said these things are pigs? Haha. You guys missed out on a well maintained stock LC that just needs some love on the exterior/interior. Thanks again baldredhead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom