SOLD San Francisco, CA +500 Miles: 2000-2001 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Hi!

I'm new around here after being a visitor for a while (let me know if I am doing something wrong) and looking to get my first LC!

I have settled on looking for a 2000/2001 Land Cruiser with under 280k miles for under $9k somewhere within 500 miles of San Francisco and could use any tips for finding one.

I am primarily looking to overland with my significant other and decided on the 2000/2001 based on people saying they are more comfortable and safer than the 80 series. Let me know if you think I should be looking for lower miles or if a 2000/2001 is too old. I am mechanically inclined and don't mind doing most of my own work, but I am not looking to rebuild an entire car or take on too much of a project.

Appreciate any help!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Small update:

Really appreciate all the info on the LX 470 options that people have been sharing, but unfortunately the wife has decided she won't allow a Lexus. She feels it doesn't have the same appeal as a Toyota and looks too luxurious. :rolleyes: I know I know, they are almost exactly the same.... I even tried to convince her about de-badging one.

Last edited:
I've got a 99 LX with 280,000, rust free, has a few dings, interior is poor, mostly the front seats. I'm in central MT
$7200
clear title.

DSCF3485.JPG

DSCF3486.JPG

DSCF3487.JPG

DSCF3488.JPG

DSCF3489.JPG

a few underneath

DSCF3490.JPG

DSCF3491.JPG

DSCF3492.JPG

DSCF3493.JPG

DSCF3494.JPG

I've got a 99 LX with 280,000, rust free, has a few dings, interior is poor, mostly the front seats. I'm in central MT
$7200
clear title.

Really appreciate the offer, it is just a bit too far for me. Best of luck in selling it!

So I don't think I can update my wanted post title, but I should have really said a 2000+ LC since I would be open to anything in my price range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom