For Sale San Francisco - 1990 FJ62 - Poptop Camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
I have a 1990 FJ62, 216k miles. This Land Cruiser has a custom poptop roof for overlanding. The roof has a metal frame base that was welded to the body. The top is a welded aluminum frame with a Nidacore top attached. The tent was made by The Canvas Works in Sausalito. They also made the sleeping padding with high quality foam and sunbrella fabric. I recently installed a 3" Heavy OME lift from Cruiser Outfitters and rolls on 31" BFGs. It has a set of Corbeau Seats with heat (needs to be wired) and lumbar support. They are mounted on Corbeau FJ62 mounts. Dynamat in the rear floor and in all four doors. It has a wagongear tailgate lid. I had the windows tinted last month with 5%, I did not do the fronts because the passenger side does not roll down. This overland project is 90% complete. I have additional parts that will go with this rig. New Toyota tie-rod ends SOR, Toyota knuckle rebuild kit from SOR (needs to be done), 3 service manuals, extra gas struts for top, fasteners, and a rear DAC midsize camper tent (will need to be modified).

I non-opted this in 2016 and stored in a shipping container in Oakley Ca. I pulled it out in January, replaced the battery with an optima yellow top, passed smog and registered it. Its a daily driver. I will not part out.

$15,000

Build details can be found here:

Please respond with and phone number and email.

I had this posted 2 months ago. I lost the keys, then found them and decided to keep it. I had the windows tinted etc. Its stored in a garage in SF.

IMG_5397.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom