For Sale San Diego pickup: 5x150 16x8 +10 SCS F5s black with BFG 285/75/16 ATs 85% (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling wheels and tires. 16x8 SCS +10 black with 285/75/16 BFG AT’s tires were put on stock wheels in 2020 and installed on SCS wheels 1.5-2 months ago. No plugs, tires have maybe 10k miles on them. Wheels are perfect with SCS lug nuts. Will consider partial trade for OEM wheels with newer 33” tires, wheels must be close to perfect.

Going another direction for a higher offset.

$1500 local pick up San Diego

Also selling pretty new SLEE step slider. Great like new condition, never off-road. New $1,115 plus $300 freight and tax. Have receipt. Also have powder coat touch up tube. My humble opinion is these are esthetically the nicest/cleanest look for sliders that have step functionality.

$1150 local pick up San Diego, still on truck, I can help take them off, they are bolt on.

F932FE67-536C-46CF-9524-58864A997431.jpeg
C21D68D8-2A2F-4218-93A6-BE0965ABC454.jpeg

Last edited:
Good looking wheels. Had a set myself about 4-5 years ago. For the price they’re great wheels.

Rock warriors require spacers on the 100 so you’ll lose the +50 offset by at least 10mm or you can bore out the hubs

Consider Bump stops? may be an option for you

Good looking wheels. Had a set myself about 4-5 years ago. For the price they’re great wheels.

Rock warriors require spacers on the 100 so you’ll lose the +50 offset by at least 10mm or you can bore out the hubs

Consider Bump stops? may be an option for you
Thanks, I love em, 3rd set but last 2 100s were lifted so was not an issue.

Have spacers from when I had stock 16s.

These have very little travel to begin with, not willing to limit it for a wheel 😢.

Appreciate your input. Thanks

These have very little travel to begin with, not willing to limit it for a wheel 😢.

With a 1” spacer and the + 50 it’ll put it right at +24.6 and exactly what I need to utilize all the travel. The +10 is just a little to low 😢.

I have a set of Rock Warriors in San Diego if you're interested.

I have a set of Rock Warriors in San Diego if you're interested.

I have seen your add, want to see if I can unload these before making another purchase. I’ll reach out if I can sale these. Thanks

Price? Also i have OEM 18's no tires and 18 inch method nv305 in bronze on 34 inch KM3's. Im also open to trading my oem 18's for your oem 16's.

Last edited:
Price? Also i have OEM 18's no tires and 18 inch method nv305 in bronze on 34 inch KM3's. Im also open to trading my oem 18's for your oem 16's.
The NV’s would be lower offset than the F5s. I do have a spare set of 16s you are welcome to have.

The NV’s would be lower offset than the F5s. I do have a spare set of 16s you are welcome to have.
Sent pm.
NV305's sitting flush with fenders. NV305 has 15mm higher offset. Its a +25mm
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom