SOLD San Diego: LC 100/LX Prinsu Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NickPsy

SILVER Star
Threads
Selling my 06 LC 100 and swapped the stock roof back back on so my Prinsu roof rack is now available for sale. New from Prinsu these sell for $899 +$15 for the rubber trim. Mine is about a year old, it saw very limited use so it is in excellent condition. Sale includes all the hardware. Disassembled so there are lots of parts and bulky to ship so hopefully there‘s someone local who would like to own this nice roof rack and is close to north San Diego County. Asking $600.

Roof rack is now SOLD, thanks for the interest.

Nick

Last edited:
I may be interested in I’ll send you a pm

Selling my 06 LC 100 and swapped the stock roof back back on so my Prinsu roof rack is now available for sale. New from Prinsu these sell for $899 +$15 for the rubber trim. Mine is about a year old, it saw very limited use so it is in excellent condition. Sale includes all the hardware. Disassembled so there are lots of parts and bulky to ship so hopefully there‘s someone local who would like to own this nice roof rack and is close to north San Diego County. Asking $600.

Nick
Does it have the light bar cutout or no? Any pics of it on your rig? How'd you like it before you took it off?

Does it have the light bar cutout or no? Any pics of it on your rig? How'd you like it before you took it off?
No light bar provision. Look at the ad I posted in the LC 100 section. I took the roof rack off a few months ago as I just like the cleaner lines of the truck with the original rack. In the year+ I had the rack I think all that I used it for was for getting a Christmas tree home from the tree lot! Such a poser!! The Prinsu rack seems to be a good choice among the many racks out there. It's lightweight and provides a nice, big flat platform if you need that. Install was straightforward if you remain organized and patient. Wind noise was no different than stock with the sunroof closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom