SOLD San Diego, Kaymar 100 Series Land Cruiser Bumper with tire and fuel can carriers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm selling my 4 month old Kaymar rear bumper that I purchased for my 2000 100 Series Land Cruiser. It has the tire carrier, dual fuel/water can carrier and the extending flood light that is attached to the tire swing (tire and fuel/water cans not included). The light and license plate illuminator haven't even been connected to my vehicle yet. It's in perfect condition, and I am only selling it because I have discovered that I don't like swinging out the tire carrier to open the rear hatch. Silly, I know. Save the order lag time, and some money by buying this bumper. I had to wait 7 months for mine to arrive from Australia. Asking $2,900, and I will consider partial trades. I would prefer not to ship it, but I will at buyers expense. If you're in the San Diego region, I'll keep you install it on your rig. Call, text or email me at (619)279-1140 or matthewphilipjones@gmail.com

IMG_9454.jpeg

IMG_0642.JPG

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0586.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

I have a friend with a Kaymar who would probably like to have the swingouts if that is an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom