For Sale San Diego FZJ80 rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just installed an Avid rear bumper and don’t have any need for the leftover pieces. L/R mudflaps, L/R bumpers, aluminum center step, and 4 small brackets. I did not collect the fasteners. Free to anyone who will come pick them up in Poway.

I just installed an Avid rear bumper and don’t have any need for the leftover pieces. L/R mudflaps, L/R bumpers, aluminum center step, and 4 small brackets. I did not collect the fasteners. Free to anyone who will come pick them up in Poway.
I would be happy to pick that stuff up man. I’m also in Poway

I would be happy to pick that stuff up man. I’m also in Poway
Hi Chauncey - pleased to meet you, and pleased that you have a use for this stuff. I did not want to toss it but also did not want to have it laying around with no use. I work from home and am not too busy today if you want to come by?

Quailhunter

Hi Chauncey - pleased to meet you, and pleased that you have a use for this stuff. I did not want to toss it but also did not want to have it laying around with no use. I work from home and am not too busy today if you want to come by?

Quailhunter
Send me a phone number and I will text you?

Quailhunter
So firstly, pleased to meet you. I will be coming back into Poway in the next couple of hours, and would be most grateful to receive and use. I really like your bumper install pics.

I’m at 6192042555 if you’d like to shift this over to call or text. I’m in SD right now, but again will be heading back shortly enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom