For Sale San Diego, CC. 3-speed tranny and t-case, V8 bell housing. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I upgraded to s 4-speed so I have a rebuilt 3-speed tranny, t-case & Chevy V8 bell housing adaptor. I also have the complete vacuum shift setup and linkage. Everything worked before I removed it. Only about 3k miles on rebuild. I'd prefer to keep the tranny/t-case together. I'm giving a price but I'll consider any reasonable offers, I really want to get this stuff gone.

San Diego area local pickup preferred on the big stuff.

3-speed Tranny/t-case -$500
V8 bell housing - $150
Clutch lever w/t-out bearing - $40
Vacuum shift assy - $60
T-case only - $200

Just a friendly suggestion: people like pics of gears when they’re interested in a gear box. 1st gear in the transmission is known for taking a beating, even behind a 6.
You might also want to mention if the case was drilled out to mount it to the bellhousing.

GLWS

I upgraded to s 4-speed so I have a rebuilt 3-speed tranny, t-case & Chevy V8 bell housing adaptor. I also have the complete vacuum shift setup and linkage. Everything worked before I removed it. Only about 3k miles on rebuild. I'd prefer to keep the tranny/t-case together. I'm giving a price but I'll consider any reasonable offers, I really want to get this stuff gone.

V8 bell housing - $150
Vacuum shift assy - $60
T-case only - $200

V8 bell housing - $150
Vacuum shift assy - $60
T-case only - $200
I’m interested. Your inbox is full.

V8 bell housing - $150
Vacuum shift assy - $60
T-case only - $200
I would like to buy the tranny and t-case. I can have it picked up.

V8 bell housing - $150
Vacuum shift assy - $60
T-case only - $200
I’d like to but the tranny and t-case.

I believe this is the combo you’re selling unless I’m mistaken?!

Sadly, that 3-speed is scrap metal. Even though the gears look ok, the rust putting seems them junk.
Hopefully the Tcase guts are in better shape.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

74D5895F-D0D8-4A43-8EC7-D573E47AC5FC.jpeg

DFA71E7C-4EDF-46F3-BE6A-6037EE310916.jpeg

7EE4564B-32B5-41AA-90D6-8AFFC73BB305.jpeg

Apologies, I did not mean to try to scam anyone, just didn't realize how bad the tranny was.
IMG_20230419_192719.jpg
IMG_20230419_192731.jpg
IMG_20230419_192910.jpg

Here are some pictures of t-case which appears to be in much better and usable shape.

I was going to try to remove the Transmission from the original post, but it won't let me. Other parts are still for sale, but the tranny as @orangefj45 says is scrap.

Last edited:
Apologies, I did not mean to try to scam anyone, just didn't realize how bad the tranny was.View attachment 3303019View attachment 3303020View attachment 3303021
Here are some pictures of t-case which appears to be in much better and usable shape.

I was going to try to remove the Transmission from the original post, but it won't let me. Other parts are still for sale, but the tranny as @orangefj45 says is scrap.
I hope my post didn’t sound as if you were trying to “get over” on anybody. That wasn’t my intention.

Tcase definitely looks much better and should make for a great rebuildable core.

GLWS

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom