SOLD San Diego, CA - Camp King Industries Aluminum Roof Top Tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Camp King Industries Aluminum Roof Top Tent. This is the best of the best when it comes to Roof Top Tents. This aluminum shell roof top tent comes fully insulated. Premium build quality using Australian materials means you can sleep like a baby even if you're exploring rugged, remote terrain.

Tent retails for $5,250 +tax. I’ve owned this tent for 18 months and used it less than 10 nights total. I’ve done significant upgrades to the tent as well, which includes:

- Merlin Solar FX24R 110W low profile Solar Panel (perfect for keeping your battery charged): $440 +tax
- Exped MegaMat Max 15 Duo Sleeping Pad (way better then the foam pad that came with the tent): $429 +tax
- Xtend & Climb Telescoping Ladder (much safer/sturdier then the ladder that came with the tent): $380 +tax
- Custom wired LED lighting with remote (RF remote with dimmer function), 12V socket, and dual USB ports (all wiring exits through bottom of tent via a waterproof bulkhead fitting with Deutsch connector): $300 +tax
- Front Runner Outfitters Cross Bars for carrying loads on top of RTT: $150 +tax

You will not find another RTT with this level of quality and upgrades. All in this a $7500 setup. Willing to sell everything included (will not separate) for $5000 FIRM

IMG_1969.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 3.42.49 PM.png

IMG_1973.jpeg

IMG_1965.jpeg

IMG_1966.JPG

Just picked up this tent a couple weeks ago, otherwise would have bought yours. Awesome tent, so solid. Does the Megamat fill out the tent cavity just right? One of the best things about this tent is the ability to keep sleeping bags, pillows, ladder in the shell, is all that possible with the Megamat? Do you deflate it?
Thanks

Just picked up this tent a couple weeks ago, otherwise would have bought yours. Awesome tent, so solid. Does the Megamat fill out the tent cavity just right? One of the best things about this tent is the ability to keep sleeping bags, pillows, ladder in the shell, is all that possible with the Megamat? Do you deflate it?
Thanks
Awesome! I'm assuming you got it from Joost? I've also got a LC200 (2020 Heritage Edition), so I'm sure if you saw his LC200 with the CK RTT on it you were sold.

Yes, the Megamat Duo fills the opening just right. It leaves a few inches on the long edge which is great for storing the awning poles or putting clothes/shoes/water/etc. when you're in the tent. I wired up a set of outlets in the tent, one which I can plug a mattress inflation/deflation blower into and use to fill/drain the air in the Megamat. I have stored so much stuff inside the tent, such as the ladder, sleeping bags, pillows, even a full size Gazelle tent that my buddy used when we went to Baja and he rode with me. That's one of the reasons I love this tent.

Yep Joost was great to work with! Thanks for all the details on the Megamat. I've found the mattress to be fine for the short trips we've done but could see the Megamat a great upgrade option. Good luck selling this one, great deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom