SOLD San Diego, CA: 2009 Lexus LX 570 / Rust Free / Matte Black Evo Corse Rims / 172k mi / $29k OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Summary
Mileage: 172,000
Year: 2009
Owners: 2 owner, purchased private party from original owner in 2018
Upgrades: 5x matte black Evo Corse racing wheels with Nitto Ridge Grapplers with 15k miles, AHC front 1" leveling lift & alignment
Extra: 5x OEM 20" rims with no tires available separately
Service History: service records since new in hand, dealer and independent garage maintained, no known issues
Recent Maintenance: AHC shocks and fluid replacement at 120k, serpentine and other minor belts at 110k (engine is chain driven so that's still original), and brakes/oil on schedule including rotors at 120k
Interior: regularly detailed with no rips or tears in any materials. Very clean, non-smoker
Exterior: Paint shines and is waxed multiple times per year. Slight headlight fogging that can be polished out entirely. A few small rock chips and scratches to be expected.
Frame: no rust whatsoever, always a desert and SoCal vehicle
Notes: equipped with 3-camera setup (front/passenger/rear), rear tailgate auto-open not working
VIN: JTJHY00WX94032537
Title: clean title in hand, no lien, no accidents
Price: $31,000 $29,000 OBO

Only selling due to a change in work where I need a pickup now. New truck is already in the garage and I've got a big move coming up, so this beauty sadly has to go, quick! Been the best vehicle I've ever owned. Priced fairly considering the condition/service records, location, wheels/tires, and mileage, but always happy to have a little discussion on that front.

Thanks for your interest.

IMG_7759.JPG

IMG_7781.JPG

IMG_7824.JPG

IMG_7757.JPG

Last edited:
$26,500! Oil just changed, tires balanced/rotated, always used premium and synthetic oil. PPI on request.

Last stop before carvana/dealer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom