SOLD San Diego, CA. 2006 GX470 Sport Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Bought this as a graduation present for my son in May 2018, and added an Old Man Emu medium suspension + Summit Racing UCA's, TRD wheels and BFG KO'2 (275/70 R17). Second owner, currently has 118,600 on the odometer. 120K service done recently at SD Trux.
He's getting into real estate sales and needs a car instead of this. asking $21,800. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.50.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.51.35 AM.png

Last edited:
Here are a couple more photos

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.24.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.52.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.22.51 AM.png

Very nice GX. Does this have the smoked lenses and the KDSS? Or is that removed with the OME suspension/ lift? Im in LA would love to see this after the TDay break. Ill PM :)

Yes, KDSS, smoked lenses and some interior accents.
Come on down, traffic is not bad these days!

JTJBT20X460114162
Original owner had all services done at Lexus dealer. I had 120k service (done a little early) at SD Trux in San Diego, and I’ve done all oil changes personally.
I help facilitate your transport of choice.

If it falls through please call me. Nine five four 592-57@3

Did you get $21,800? And all who were interested here—was that a good price for what was described? Thanks!

Sold at 19k with some equipment mods...(I kept the tires)

Nice. Glad it went well for you. Since it sold I’m going to do a partial thread hijack just to gauge interest. I haven’t officially listed it or even fully decided to sell but if anyone here has any interest in my 2007, let me know.
2” Dobinson’s basic lift
33 gallon LRA auxiliary gas tank
Upgraded trans cooler and throttle control lock up
Terrain tamer brakes
Cooper st Maxx 275/70/17
Dissent front bumper in aluminum
Dual battery system
Some other minor mods I can share if anyone is interested.
im the second owner and it is my off road rig. The interior is not trashed by any means-no torn leather or anything- but it does look like it gets used.....I’m the second owner since 77k and have meticulous records. Timing belt done at~80k miles

Nice. Glad it went well for you. Since it sold I’m going to do a partial thread hijack just to gauge interest. I haven’t officially listed it or even fully decided to sell but if anyone here has any interest in my 2007, let me know.
2” Dobinson’s basic lift
33 gallon LRA auxiliary gas tank
Upgraded trans cooler and throttle control lock up
Terrain tamer brakes
Cooper st Maxx 275/70/17
Dissent front bumper in aluminum
Dual battery system
Some other minor mods I can share if anyone is interested.
im the second owner and it is my off road rig. The interior is not trashed by any means-no torn leather or anything- but it does look like it gets used.....I’m the second owner since 77k and have meticulous records. Timing belt done at~80k miles
Interested in your J120. What dual battery mgmt. setup? Other Mods?

Interested in your J120. What dual battery mgmt. setup? Other Mods?
It’s an Off-Grid Engineering system that was installed by them in Colorado. Other minor things I can think of.....I took the running boards off, I’ve got a beefy usb charger in place of the 12v outlet by the gear shift knob, it’s got basically brand new OEM LCA’s......i tinted the front windows to match the rear, weather tech mats. It has the redarc trailer brake controller installed as well....I think that’s about it, if I think of anything else I will mention it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom