SOLD San Diego: 96 FZJ80 with NEW Engine, Supercharged! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got back from Mexico last night. Truck is still for sale. I'm getting quite a few emails about it, I hope to find it a good home.

I'm out. GLWS.
Noah, I'm sorry to hear that. You worked yourself up over nothing. I'm a pilot, and a busy one at that. I called you as you requested and got your voicemail multiple times. You said you had questions but never emailed them to me as I asked on multiple occasions. Because I'm often flying, phone calls are not always possible for me. I'm busy and email is easiest and most practical for me. I'm more than willing to speak on the phone when I have time, but sending me emails that consist solely of "?????" because I haven't responded on your timeline is not very productive. I'm showing the truck to two people tomorrow now that the break-in oil change is and overall inspection has been completed by my mechanic. Thanks for your interest.

@bugsnbikes Yes, new short block.

@1973Guppie Actually, no, we never had an appointment. I informed you (and the other interested buyers) the truck was at my mechanic's and that I would update you as soon as I picked it up, after which I would schedule something with you. You never sent me your questions and never answered your phone. Clearly I don't have the time required to give you the attention you need. Please stop trying to gaslight my post because you feel slighted. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom