SOLD San Diego / '91 FJ80 / Poverty Pack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm selling my FJ80 poverty pack. I bought it about two years ago and spent quite a bit of money getting it safe and legal but priorities have changed and I don't have time to go out and explore like I used to. It's a solid runner and ready for use, passed smog yesterday without issue. Needs front end alignment.

Poverty pack means it was not manufactured with sunroof, running boards, or third row sliding windows. In the case of this one it also did not come with second or third row seats. I've added second row seats and belts but there is no mounting location for third row seats or mounts. Mileage 239,650

Asking $4800 OBO

Items I did or had done:
Fully re-built front end from cv to cv using Spectre offroad kit including all new seals, bearings, and races.
New front rotors and pads
Off road lights on front grill
Recent oil change, valve adjustment, general tune-up w/cap, rotor, wires, and plugs
New Micky Thompson spare with new steelie rim
Installed 2nd row leather seats with belts (truck didn't come with them)
31" tires with '93+ wheels
2 1/2" exhaust rebuilt with new cats and muffler
brand new battery (installed yesterday)
New lifters for hood and rear lift

Will also come with:
2" leveling spacers, never installed
Set of used rear springs - was told they're heavy duty OME
Full size factory service manual

Purchased with:
approx 2" lift, perhaps OME?
aluminum radiator

Link to all photos: '91 FJ80 For Sale

phone: 619-607-3652

7B563436-E766-4C14-8380-B417D7E00EDE.jpeg

3D2A0EC0-FF01-4AA2-A792-C28765E3F3CE.jpeg

CAADE117-F6A4-4902-814D-43A17B576D1A.jpeg

D3070549-2374-4263-B66A-86D37491D7E9.jpeg

BC944343-D26E-4409-8EE7-8A9E12B5F900.jpeg

Last edited:
Pics?

What is a poverty pack?

Sorry to see you selling but totally understand! Good luck with the sale.

Frank

👍 No useless sunroof, roof rack or rear spoiler which are all leak and rust problems - should add to the value of the truck.
What's the mileage?

👍 No useless sunroof, roof rack or rear spoiler which are all leak and rust problems - should add to the value of the truck.
What's the mileage?

Good call on the mileage, I realized this morning I forgot to include that. It's about 239,650. I'll update the post with the info.

Good call on the mileage, I realized this morning I forgot to include that. It's about 239,650. I'll update the post with the info.
Relatively low miles given its age, it would make a great project truck for someone.

And it was for a couple of years. I'll have to go back to see how many miles I put on it since I got it but I'd venture I've put in less that 500 in 2-3 years. It's always ran I just didn't have the time to drive it. :(

Maybe not required for a CA truck, but are undercarriage pics necessary? Us folks out east are always on the lookout for rust and corrosion! :)

Maybe not required for a CA truck, but are undercarriage pics necessary? Us folks out east are always on the lookout for rust and corrosion! :)

Definitely not a SoCal issue and there isn't any, however, if anyone needs them I can crawl under there and snap a few. I also could have snapped a pic of the engine bay but it's bone stock so it's no different than any others you'll see.

Can you take a couple pics of the interior of the truck?

Wanted to see to the condition of the interior and if there are any warning lights on the dash.

Sounds good - unfortunately gmail put the notification of your update into my spam folder so I missed it until now. I'll take pics and maybe some video tonight.

Did you sell this ride?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom