SOLD San Diego: 80/100 Slinky 3in Rear Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Intermediate spring rate. Ran them for a little less than a year, probably about 7k miles on them. Great progressive rate springs. $200

E06E443C-1FD2-4DD7-98BC-51947AE3D666.jpeg

E4F9D6F3-8A8B-4FDB-8A38-C88D32BC92F3.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump

Great springs, Ready to go, local pickup saves over $100 in shipping compared to a new set!

These are great springs. Why are you selling them?

These are great springs. Why are you selling them?
Changed over to the same spring but the heavy spring rate as I added a bunch of weight since I got these. I agree, these springs are great which is why I kept with them when I upped the stiffness.

Just getting around to cleaning the garage again. Still have these and putting them back up for sale.

Bump had a few interested parties, but none that followed thru. These are great springs!

Bump, it's almost desert season here in SoCal. Time for a spring upgrade! Price drop to $300.

Would these fit a 100 series?

Based on post 5 from the below thread I'm thinking they should be the same.

I got them thru endless horizon when they were a vendor. I believe you can still order piece parts by contacting the current vendor.

So are these still available and if so what would the shipping be to NC 28786

They are available.

Looks like ground for USPS is ~$116 and UPS is $138. The box is 20x16x8in and ~54lb.

Hi, im interested; is it possible to ship them down to Calexico, CA? - If so, let me know the total and I can paypal today.
Thanks
-Emerson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom