SOLD San Diego: 2006 Land Cruiser - 46K Original Miles - SW Vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Will be listing on BAT next week. Giving Mud members a chance before the auction. This is a sad day for me.

2006 Land Cruiser with just 46,8xx original miles. Thundercloud Metallic on Ash leather. I'm the 3rd owner. Has been in South Texas, Arkansas and now Southern California its whole life. Zero rust. Does not seem to even have been off road. Rear seats look like no one has ever sit in them. Title in hand, clean Car Fax with no accidents/no damage. No signs of any bodywork. I have all scheduled maintanence records back to 2007.

In the past 1,500 miles, the following was done:

45,284 miles - Front and rear brakes, new battery
46,714 miles - Timing Belt, Water Pump, Lube Oil Filter, Drive Belts, Brake Master Cylinder (due to age)
46,797 miles - 4 Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 285/65/18 tires

Many more pics, videos and all docs available for serious cash buyers only please. This truck is the real deal and is immaculate as it should be with the mileage. Mechanic just gave it a clean bill of health. Needs nothing more than a loving, caring new owner.

IMG_3926.JPG

IMG_5547.JPG

IMG_5771.JPG

IMG_3889.JPG

IMG_8903.JPG

Last edited:
@Fzj80 1997 . Personal experience, so just my opinion. I look at cars, all the time literally multiple times a day (just my hobby). I have seen multiple organized groups that buy wrecks fix them up and then pass them off as private party sellers. CarFax doesn't capture everything, you need to always get a car inspected by a third party. Im in CA and Sacramento and San Diego are hot spots for title washing and unreported wrecks getting fixed up. Here is the link to carfax title washing "What is Title Washing? | CARFAX".

So my thought process goes like this.

1) Wow, awesome 06 great color and low miles...
2) I wonder why the miles are so low
3) Multi state ownership ---

I think this LC looks great and can get top dollar but there are some holes in the ownership records that give me pause. Multi state ownership "South Texas, Arkansas, and now Southern California" makes me think there was some title washing.
Firstly, It's sold, has been since last week. Have not had a chance to update. Have you seen the vehicle, the Car Fax, the documentation and do you know the vehicles history? Let me briefly explain:

The vehicle was purchased in Houston, Texas in 2006 by a wealthy rancher who used it as a grocery-getter and ranch vehicle. It remained in Houston until the owner moved to Texarkana, Texas which is right on the border of Arkansas. It was then purchased by a lawyer and LC collector (who had several 100 series). He traded into a dealer in Little Rock, Arkansas (2 hrs from Texarkana, TX) where I purchased it from that dealer this year. I live in Southern California.

For a 14-year-old vehicle I think that's a pretty concise and straightforward vehicle history. The Carfax and all of my records show a consistent chronological entry of mileage since 2006. I know it's hard to believe that examples like this exist, but this one is definitely the real deal.

Last edited:
Firstly, It's sold, has been since last week. Have not had a chance to update. Have you seen the vehicle, the Car Fax, the documentation and do you know the vehicles history? Let me briefly explain:

The vehicle was purchased in Houston, Texas in 2006 by a wealthy rancher who used it as a grocery-getter and ranch vehicle. It remained in Houston until the owner moved to Texarkana, Texas which is right on the border of Arkansas. It was then purchased by a lawyer and LC collector (who had several 100 series). He traded into a dealer in Little Rock, Arkansas (2 hrs from Texarkana, TX) where I purchased it from that dealer this year. I live in Southern California.

For a 14-year-old vehicle I think that's a pretty concise and straightforward vehicle history. The Carfax and all of my records show a consistent chronological entry of mileage since 2006. I know it's hard to believe that examples like this exist, but this one is definitely the real deal.
Curiosity satisfied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom