For Sale San Diego: 2004 GX470, 108k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not mine but thought i'd pass it along...

01515_4wqLo0rwFm8_600x450.jpg

Had a bad experience here. I also have no clue how they sell anything when every vehicle is consistently $5000+ over market. Would never even consider this dealership. Very poorly run business.
Similar business in Jacksonville called "King's Chariot." Dudes buy southern 4runners and throw $2.5k in ARB "expo" gear on them and sell them for like $6k mark up. I drove one when I was in the market and didn't know any better. Half the lights inside didn't work, it needed a timing belt change and out of the goodness of their hearts, they said they'd do it for $600. Lol.

I still can't figure out why people pay so much for a couple of cosmetic upgrades they could do for half the price... convenience?

Inventory Unit Detail King's Chariot Jacksonville, FL (904) 419-7272 <--- like this one

Similar business in Jacksonville called "King's Chariot." Dudes buy southern 4runners and throw $2.5k in ARB "expo" gear on them and sell them for like $6k mark up. I drove one when I was in the market and didn't know any better. Half the lights inside didn't work, it needed a timing belt change and out of the goodness of their hearts, they said they'd do it for $600. Lol.

I still can't figure out why people pay so much for a couple of cosmetic upgrades they could do for half the price... convenience?

Inventory Unit Detail King's Chariot Jacksonville, FL (904) 419-7272 <--- like this one

Apparently you in fact CAN polish a turd. I have no idea, but there are a few dealers out there like this now. From what I’ve heard of that place, the install quality is not very good.

Apparently you in fact CAN polish a turd. I have no idea, but there are a few dealers out there like this now. From what I’ve heard of that place, the install quality is not very good.

It's garbage IMO. It looked good to a guy new to the 4Runner world. I was excited to get a half built 4Runner that I could keep modifying. Then I drove it and started actually looking at the install and maintenance. They just buy any 4Runner with a decent frame, slap a s***ty OME lift on it, some ARB parts and sell them like candy. The problem is guys like I almost was buy them.

Constantly see that dealer pop up in searches on the web. They advertise on CL as far as Texas from what I understand and have like 2-3 adverts for the same vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom