SOLD San Diego: 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/948075389654652/?mibextid=6ojiHh
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80, 3x locked.

233K miles

3 inch Ironman lift coils and springs, Ironman front and rear panhard bar with new bushings (3/23), with castor correcting plates.

New LCA bushings 4/23

Built Right rear links.

315/75/r16 BFG KO2’s with stock wheels and full size spare. 20k miles on the tires.

Costal Off-Road front bumper with 4-LED light pods.

Avid Off-Road high clearance dual swing out rear bumper with triple Jerry Can mount, cans included (brand new never been filled).

Baja Rack full length roof rack with Hi-Lift mount and Axe/Shovel mount, both included.

Rock sliders welded to frame.

Front differential recently serviced at CruiserTech Laguna Hills (4/23). New front differential bearings, new input shaft bearings. Front knuckles were also rebuilt at the same time.

Rear differential serviced 4/23 (SD Trux) new OEM rear differential actuator installed.

Entire truck is painted with Monstaliner in color Lt. Dan green with black hood.

Wheel flares were removed and holes were welded closed.

Dual battery set up both batteries bought in 2022.

Wired trailer brake system with 7pin connector.

Dual rear amber dust lights (Niilight).

Auxiliary light switch panel (Niilight).

Viper alarm with keyless entry.

New Kenwood double din stereo with new speakers installed 01/23.

Cigarette lighter delete with dual USB power ports.

A/C blows cold, Heat blows hot.

Rear cargo slide drawer on half of the third row area. I have the entire third row, will include.

New front windshield installed with new rubber seal, and rear glass was removed and new rubber seal installed and sealed at the same time.(2/23).

Brakes, rotors, and calipers were replaced in 2022.

Some notable additional parts/repairs: New front drive shaft and u-joints, used transmission was installed (2019), new oil pump, water pump, all six fuel injectors, A/C condenser and lines, most gaskets and seals replaced, absolutely no leaks underneath, I have receipts for everything.

Notes and transparency:

Owned the truck for 4 years. 20k spent in preventative maintenance and replacing worn parts. All serviced locally in San Diego (SDTrux, The Truck Shop, Cruiser Tech). Nothing leaking underneath!

Runs and drives excellent, cruises at 70 mph with no issues. Everything works!

Original leather upholstery needs replacing front and rear with normal old truck wear and tear.

100% mechanically sound, starts and runs great every time. We’ve driven to Utah and Arizona from Southern California several times without any issues.

Reason: I was hoping to use as an Overlanding rig but decided to get a travel trailer instead and I just don’t have the time anymore to enjoy it. I purchased a Tundra and I’m going move on to that build now with the trailer. I really don’t want the truck to just sit and waste away, it needs to be someone else’s baby now that will give it the attention it deserves.

Just passed smog and registered 3/23 with no issues.

I’ll only accept cash or meet you at the bank of your choosing for a certified check.

More photos and a walk around video available if requested PM me.

No accidents, clean California title, and clean Carfax report in hand.

I’m asking 22500k OBO. Seeking the right buyer, no hurry to sell, make me a reasonable offer.

Available weekday mornings or weekends for viewing. I’ll consider holding for out of area with a deposit.

IMG_4673.jpeg

IMG_4670.jpeg

IMG_4669.jpeg

IMG_4678.jpeg

IMG_4690.jpeg

Any interior and underside pics please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom