For Sale San Carlos, CA Garage sale of parts 1978, 77 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tom warner

t-bone
Threads
Parts , Parts , Parts, 1978 FJ40 San Carlos, CA. Finally removed my old frame from storage and found these parts. Would like to get them to good homes. Here is photo of some of them, not shown, transmission, transfer case, gas tank. please use my email for contact tagkwarner@aol. com.
IMG_1850.JPG
IMG_1851.JPG
IMG_1852.JPG

Interested in the wheels and the bib. I have a couple of friends who are local and could pick up for me. :)

Interested in the wheels and the bib. I have a couple of friends who are local and could pick up for me. :)
Id like to see all 5 rims go, $25 ea. bibhard to say, just the bib no grate no bezel, nohinge? or the whole enchilada?

there is a slight bend in the bib, and even less inthe bezel, so $350 all together or ?

Id like to see all 5 rims go, $25 ea. bibhard to say, just the bib no grate no bezel, nohinge? or the whole enchilada?

there is a slight bend in the bib, and even less inthe bezel, so $350 all together or ?

Definitely interested. Let me make a couple of calls. Terrible timing for me tho. If I don’t reach back by COB today, please don’t wait. Too many irons in the fire.

Wait... so earlier you say they’re available to Mark for $25 each then respond to my email that they’re $250 for the set of 5? Confused seller?

Wait... so earlier you say they’re available to Mark for $25 each then respond to my email that they’re $250 for the set of 5? Confused seller?
He did the same to me except he said he wanted $300 🤔

Yeah pretty lame seller. Vague, hard to get info from and continued to play many people interested.

He did the same to me except he said he wanted $300 🤔

so sorry to all who wanted these rims, I have profusely apologized to all almost immediately. I simply made a mistake and forgot the pricing as I placed an ad in two different places. I tried to change as soon as I realized. I guess guys you guys never made a mistake, how fortunate for you.

All I can do is apologize, I never agreed to sell the rims. btw, who is Mark? If they didnt use my email as requested very clearly in the intial post, then I dont get their responses.

so sorry to all who wanted these rims, I have profusely apologized to all almost immediately. I simply made a mistake and forgot the pricing as I placed an ad in two different places. I tried to change as soon as I realized. I guess guys you guys never made a mistake, how fortunate for you.

All I can do is apologize, I never agreed to sell the rims. btw, who is Mark? If they didnt use my email as requested very clearly in the intial post, then I dont get their responses.
Mud can be a tough crowd at times, dont take offense. Usually when you post, put a price, and specfy if you will ship or local pickup only. It is your prerogative to remove items of course, but guys that are needing a part, seeing it listed and then retracted kind of takes the wind out of their sails. It's good to double check currents values and your needs before posting. I had a fellow mudder message me one time on an item I was selling, he said I could get 3X the price i was asking. But i set the price i felt was fair and stuck with it. Sometimes people mean well...

Mark is from "Mark's offroad ", he emailed you . 65swb45

GLWS
KevO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom